Thursday 12 June 2008

Kate Hudson - Hudson Finds Armstrong Romance Rumours Hilarious


Actress KATE HUDSON laughed off reports she's dating cycling champion LANCE ARMSTRONG during a radio chat to promote a new haircare line - but she refused to deny the rumours.

The Almost Famous star was plugging the new eco-friendly products she has created with her stylist David Babbaii on DJ Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles chat show when the interview turned personal.

Seacrest awkwardly asked the actress if the romance rumours were true, prompting a coy Kate to giggle hysterically while telling the DJ, "I don't discuss my personal life."

She added, "My main priority in my life is my son and I've learned these past couple of years... to discuss those things only causes more problems. Everything is always misconstrued."

Hudson and Armstrong were linked romantically after the couple was spotted kissing and cuddling at a Dolce + Gabbana party at the Cannes Film Festival in France last month (May08).





See Also